States of Consciousness
- Tim Bayne (2007). Hypnosis and the unity of consciousness.
- Bill Brewer (2001). Precis of perception and reason, and response to commentator (michael ayers).
- Zoltán Dienes, Josef Perner (2007). Executive control without conscious awareness: The cold control theory of hypnosis.
- Nicholas Humphrey (67). One self: A meditation on the unity of consciousness. Social research, 67, no. 4, 32-39, 2000.
- S. Makeig, T. Jung, Terrence J. Sejnowski (2000). Awareness during drowsiness: Dynamics and electrophysiological correlates.
- Alain Morin (2007). Consciousness is more than wakefulness.
- Louis Tinnin (1990). Mental unity, altered states of consciousness, and dissociation.